Motor Rebuild video thread.

• Hey all,

I'm making a video series of rebuilding/replacing a 1.2S motor in a 1978 Ascona B. I'm not sure how interested y'all are but if you're interested I'll link all the videos below.

This is the first time I'll be attempting a rebuild and the first time ever editing videos, any critic or feedback is welcome!

Thank you!

slow_solo_focus

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by 78Ascona (August 15, 2017 at 9:08 AM).

• Great videos, will be definitely helpful for me as I'm putting aside my car leased at DSRLeasing now and gonna work a bit on my Opel

• As promised, here is the next iteration of pulling the motor!

• this one covers the tear down of the motor!

• same same but this one stops just short of internals

• well at this point of the video series im down to bare metal! heck yea!

*spoiler alert, i already got my motor back from the machine shop. It's already started to go back together*