Opels On The Avenue 2015 - Not this year....

• Just a heads up here first, there will be no "Opels on the Avenue" this year.
    We had a great turnout last year, and I've promised to keep the event going, however we are taking a one year sabbatical and will be back bigger and better in 2016.
    Cheers, Rob.

Chief Broom Pusher at Rionart Engineering and Leading Spitoon Polisher at Das Opel Haus.

• Just a heads up here first, there will be no "Opels on the Avenue" this year.
    We had a great turnout last year, and I've promised to keep the event going, however we are taking a one year sabbatical and will be back bigger and better in 2016.
    Cheers, Rob.

At some point Rob, we need to get side by side pics of the Senny's!

• I'm not sure what I'm bringing to Carlisle this year, I'm running out of fresh vehicles (I don't think a 4x4 Frontera would go down well). It probably won't be the Senny, I have a grumbling rear CV joint to take care of...It might end up being my plain jane silver GT.
    Maybe later in the year we can rendevous somewhere??

Chief Broom Pusher at Rionart Engineering and Leading Spitoon Polisher at Das Opel Haus.

• I'm not sure what I'm bringing to Carlisle this year, I'm running out of fresh vehicles (I don't think a 4x4 Frontera would go down well). It probably won't be the Senny, I have a grumbling rear CV joint to take care of...It might end up being my plain jane silver GT.

??? There's nothing wrong with a Frontera. Just make sure that you still have your drive gear underneath it when you leave. You should worry if you see me walking around with a box of tools...

It's Dieter

2.0-16V Opel Collector

Ran out of space did you..? :)

I can take that Commodore off your hands.. trade for a 2006 GTO..?