Classicopels.com is a file and information sharing site for classic Opel automobiles with sections where members can add and share information.
- Tech Wiki - A Wiki for adding and sharing tech tips and information. Start or add to a topic this page.
- Classic Opel Registry - A database for Opel models Listings can be sorted by VIN, year, country, etc. Add your Opel to this growing list!
- File Library - A file sharing section for Opel documents and manuals. Many documents are available including the 1973 FSM broken down by chapter. Members can upload new content.
- Projects - A blog style section where members can create a "Project" and add articles under that project. Comments can be added below the articles content.
- Media Library - A powerful media sharing section for photos and videos. Members can add their YouTube video channels.
- Link List - A section with links to Opel parts suppliers, club and personal web pages, and Social Media pages.
- Marketplace - A classified ad board for selling, buying or swapping parts and tools.
- Forum - A community forum for discussions.
- Calendar - Add listings for Opel events in your area!
- Members - A listing of members with an optional location map.
Posted the thread How much does it cost to replace a fuel pump on the 1974 Opel 1900?.ThreadHere are some additional questions, having trouble with your 1974 Opel 1900 fuel pump:
- Is the fuel pump making any noise?
- Is there any fuel leaking from the fuel pump?
- Is the fuel pump getting power?
- Is the fuel pump sending fuel to the carburetor or fuel