Manor sporting director Graeme Lowdon says Ferrari's Formula 1 success in Malaysia will have a knock-on effect on his team when it launches its 2015-spec car later this year
Posts by News Feed
-
-
Sebastian Vettel's shock defeat of Lewis Hamilton in Malaysia helped re-invigorate Formula 1, but the focus now switches to if that momentum can continue
-
Rüsselsheim/Essen. Mit zehn Design-Ikonen und Konzept-Studien ist Opel in diesem Jahr auf der Techno Classica in Essen (15.-19.4.) präsent ...
-
Toro Rosso says its target is not to beat Red Bull in the constructors' championship but instead ensure a career-best fifth place in the end-of-season Formula 1 standings
-
Mercedes DTM driver Daniel Juncadella will contest selected rounds of the Blancpain Endurance Series around an attack on the Spa 24 Hours in July
-
Force India has pushed back the introduction of its B-spec Formula 1 car until the Austrian Grand Prix in late June, according to deputy team principal Bob Fernley
-
Ferrari Formula 1 technical director James Allison says his main influence so far has been to end a culture of short-term thinking and ease the pressure on the design team
-
Valtteri Bottas is expecting his back to be "100 per cent" fit for the Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix, following the injury he sustained during qualifying in Australia
-
Mercedes expects to bring forward some of its 2015 Formula 1 development programme to fend off the emerging threat from Ferrari
-
EUR 1.749,95
Angebotsende: Dienstag Jul-26-2016 13:53:55 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 1.749,95
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügenSource: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/707-53…d=229487&lgeo=1
-
Hyundai wants its new World Rally Championship car to beat Volkswagen immediately, and will hold off its debut until it is ready to do so
-
Kyle Larson has been given medical clearance to return to the NASCAR Sprint Cup for the next race at Texas, and says his Martinsville health scare was probably just dehydration
-
Richard Childress Racing is appealing against the substantial penalties imposed on it and Ryan Newman by NASCAR for tyre rules infringements at Fontana
-
Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost believes "stupid people" who criticised Max Verstappen as too young for Formula 1 will have been silenced by his first two grands prix
-
The DTM has significantly revamped its use of DRS for the 2015 season, as part of a push to increase overtaking in the series
-
Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene believes Formula 1 needs to become "a bit more affordable" to safeguard its future, but thinks any proposals for standardised cars are too extreme
-
Kyle Larson was released from a Charlotte hospital on Monday night, although further medical evaluations will be required before the Ganassi NASCAR Sprint Cup driver is cleared to race again
-
NASCAR has imposed heavy sanctions upon the crew for Ryan Newman's #31 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet after determining that it had manipulated his tyres at Fontana earlier this month
-
Kimi Raikkonen says Ferrari still has work to do to be consistently competitive with Mercedes but is confident it has taken a big chunk out of Mercedes lead following Sebastian Vettel's victory in Malaysia
-
Ferrari technical director James Allison says the sweeping changes made to Ferrari over the winter are making it stronger every month following the team's first victory since May 2013 on Sunday